I just became aware of a clever and very beneficial app for Health Care and Hospital professionals.
As stated in the description of the app:
“With the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app for iPad and iPhone, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data on the iPad and iPhone in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for iPad and iPhone
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
• View X-ray and CT images, as well as documents and clinical orders
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses
• Review progress notes and demographics
• View integrated context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications”.
I am not advertising for SAP (!), but thought that the word should get out about this helpful and timely app that benefits the organisation, the people (Drs and technicians) and the patient! You can download it for free (with example data) and check it out.